Our staff of physicians and University of Kansas medical students provide the following medical services:
• Primary and preventative health care
• Non-emergency urgent care
• Diabetes care
• Eye exams and referrals
• Gynecologic screening
• Prenatal care
• Physical therapy: Services are provided for orthopedic injuries, neurological conditions, gait and balance deviations and consultations are provided in wellness, fitness, wheelchair fitting and wound care. Diagnoses include lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder, knee and ankle pain, wrist and hand injuries, stroke and cardiopulmonary conditions, metabolic conditions, overuse syndromes and more. Advice is provided for conditioning exercise, edema and wound management.
• Prescription medications
• Laboratory tests
• Pathology screening
• Sexually-transmitted infection testing and treatment
• Medical home, specialty care, and imaging referrals
• Free HIV screening and counseling
• Occupational therapy: Comprehensive evaluations and individualized treatment plans are provided for a variety of conditions needing rehabilitation of everyday functions. Services promote independence in daily activities, increased health and well-being, and prevention of health-related complications. Some of the conditions we address include stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, other wrist and hand injuries and more.
• Radiology services: Services, including X-ray and ultrasound, are available by referral. We will work with the patient to schedule an appointment.
In addition to medical care, we also offer the following services:
• Disease-specific and dietary information
• Applications and aid for social services and support programs: click here for more information
• Outreach services and programs for schools and adolescents
• Behavioral health care
• Free exercise and wellness programs: click here for more information
Some of these services (medical and other) are offered during our appointment-only specialty clinics. If you visit the clinic during our regular hours (Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-9 p.m.), we may refer you for an appointment with one of our Tuesday evening specialty clinics.